If it wasn’t clear that I’m an idiot when it comes to vehicles, in addition to the Jeep, I am in the process of building a Harley too. And it’s a Sportster. This is where the internet can watch that happen. Laugh, cry, send me money, I don’t care.
I’ve actually brought this one a long way from where it was when I bought it, and unfortunately, I don’t have any pics of it in it’s original state. But here’s where it is right now:
- Stock bars and 4″ riser removed
- Stock wiring stripped and hidden(ish)
- Installed custom 1″ clip on handlebars
- Custom Gauge and indicator mount
- mirror delete
- Removed windshield
- Progressive 2″ drop rear shocks – blacked out
- HD brand Diamond Steel (or whatever cheesy name they had for it) handlebar grips
- belt guard delete
- Custom license plate mount
- Custom horn relocation
- Adapted “Sporty 48” solo seat (I don’t like the way I came up with to mount it and have been too lazy to fix it, so I usually just run the seat that came on the bike)
Sorry for the potato pics, but photo editing is outside the scope of what I’m trying to do here (and what I’m capable of). Maybe I’ll work on that later. Probably not, but maybe.
That’s all for tonight.